We saved you some time and added some of the best recipes we found on the web:
Breakfast: FLAX AND BLUEBERRY VANILLA OVERNIGHT OAT
- ½ cup rolled oats OR quick oats
- ⅔ cup water
- ½ cup lowfat vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Green Bay Flax Fibre
- 1 baby pinch of salt
- blueberries, pecans, brown sugar, and other goodies for topping
- In an individual food storage container, add the ingredients in the order listed (except for toppings). Do not stir. Refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, stir up the mixture; it should be thick and the oats should be completely soft. Add the toppings of your choice. Repeat forever.
Makes: About 3 cups for 2, 1 1/2-cup servings
- 2 cups peach slices (without the outer skin)
- 1 cup carrot juice
- 1 cup orange juice (or 3 oranges without the outer skin)
- 2 tablespoons Green Bay Flax Fibres
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger
Combine peaches, carrot juice, orange juice (or oranges), flaxseed and ginger in blender; blend until smooth (can add unsweetened Almond milk as desire if too thick texture). Serve immediately.
- 1 cup blueberries, frozen
- 1 Tablespoon flax seed, ground
- Handful of spinach
- 1/4 cup full-fat Greek yogurt, I used vanilla
- 1 cup coconut milk (I used Silk, unsweetened) or any kind of milk
- Place all ingredients in a blender or magic bullet. Mix until smooth.